Brand: Nutrex Hawaii
Color: Value Not Found
- Boosts Energy and Supports Immunity, Cardiovascular, Eye and Brain Health* with Results You Can Feel
- Hawaiian Spirulina by Nutrex Hawaii has been the Nation's #1 brand of Spirulina for over a decade and is the highest quality Spirulina on the market.
- As one of the world's most nutritious superfood supplements, Hawaiian Spirulina can be taken by anyone looking to add a healthy superfood supplement to their diet
- Spirulina can be easily mixed with beverages or meals including salads, appetizers, smoothies, and much more
- Hawaiian Spirulina is grown naturally in Kona Hawaii. Our unique farm to bottle process ensures high quality products from a source you can trust.
Legal Disclaimer: Information about this product is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All discounts are taken from suggested retail prices.
Publisher: Nutrex Hawaii
Release Date: 2015-06-22
Details: Hawaiian Spirulina is a blue-green microalgae, Arthrospira platenesis, which is grown naturally under the intense Hawaiian sun on the Big Island of Hawaii. It naturally contains protein, iron, beta carotene, minerals, vitamin B12, zeaxanthin, chlorophyll, and phycocyanin. One 3 gram serving has higher levels of some key antioxidants, enzymes, and minerals compared to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables. Ideal for vegans. · Nutrex Hawaii, founded in 1999, is the leading producer of natural microalgae supplements from Hawaii. Farm to Bottle, we control the cultivation, harvest and processing of our Hawaiian Spirulina and BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin microalgae products. We are GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) third-party certified. All of our products are pesticide and herbicide free, non-GMO, free of gluten, soy, lactose, and preservatives.