This granola/muesli is incredibly quick and easy to make! No need for an oven in this recipe. This homemade cereal is made in minutes just on the stove!
(Makes 2-3 servings)
✘ 1 cup rolled oats
✘ 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
✘ 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
✘ 1/3 cup raisins
✘ 1/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
✘ 1/4 tsp cinnamon
✘1/4-1/2 tsp salt
✘ 3 tbsp maple syrup
✘ fresh/frozen fruit of your choice
✘ plant milk
- In a non-stick pan over medium heat, add 1 cup rolled oats. Toss for 3-5 minutes until oats are slightly toasted and fragrant.
- Add walnuts, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon and salt. Stir until everything is well combined. Toss for another 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to low and add the maple syrup. Toss until everything is well coated. Cook while stirring continuously until the maple syrup has dried out (approx. 3-5 minutes).
- Remove from heat, and add raisins and coconut flakes. Serve with fresh fruit and a splash of plant milk.
- Store extras in an air tight container for up to 1 month.