Stovetop Granola (Oil Free & Gluten Free)
This granola/muesli is incredibly quick and easy to make! No need for an oven in this recipe. This homemade cereal is made in minutes just on the stove!
(Makes 2-3 servings)
✘ 1 cup rolled oats (use certified gluten free oats if gluten free)
✘ 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
✘ 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
✘ 1/3 cup raisins
✘ 1/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
✘ 1/4 tsp cinnamon
✘1/4-1/2 tsp salt
✘ 3 tbsp maple syrup
✘ fresh/frozen fruit of your choice
✘ plant milk
- In a non-stick pan over medium heat, add 1 cup rolled oats. Toss for 3-5 minutes until oats are slightly toasted and fragrant.
- Add walnuts, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon and salt. Stir until everything is well combined. Toss for another 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to low and add the maple syrup. Toss until everything is well coated. Cook while stirring continuously until the maple syrup has dried out (approx. 3-5 minutes).
- Remove from heat, and add raisins and coconut flakes. Serve with fresh fruit and a splash of plant milk.
- Store extras in an air tight container for up to 1 month.
For the video tutorial see video below (YouTube: Maddie Lymburner):
Nicole - September 06 2019
This is my go-to breakfast recipe! It’s so delicious and full of protein! I always double this recipe to last me a few days and add sunflower seeds, almond butter, chia seeds, banana, berries, and soy milk.
Tracey Hewison - September 06 2019
This is fantastic, I just made my second batch. This is going to be a keeper for many years to come :-) I switch up the nuts and do sunflower seeds if I have no pepitas, still great every time :-)
Kimberly - September 06 2019
Quick, easy and oh so delicious!!
Hannah - September 06 2019
This recipe is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing, my tastebuds are screaming!
maddy k - September 06 2019
this recipe is AMAZING!! I also added some popped rice and vegan chocolate chips. I have been obsessed with this recipe, definitely a must try.
Marie Godbold - July 26 2019
Oh i loss alot of weight with oat meal. Then i took pick pictures how will i send to you. Then i did chia seed pudding loss 23pounds
Damise - July 26 2019
This is so delicious! I brought this to work everyday for a week and my coworkers were asking me for the recipe left and right!
Wynter Noëlle - July 26 2019
I never thought about making my own “Cereal”. I’m going out to grab the ingredient today Maddie. Thanks for posting the “Recipe”.