I tweaked the banana oat pancakes and made some CREPES! You will only need a blender (no mixing bowl), and a cooking pan for this recipe. Super simple, easy to make, and filled with nutritious ingredients! Plus a delicious chocolate sauce for drizzling... or dipping!
(makes approx. 8 medium-sized crepes)
✘ 1 cup rolled oats (use certifed GF to make this recipe GF)
✘ 1 ripe, fresh banana
✘ 1/2 tsp cinnamon
✘ 1/2 tsp baking soda
✘ 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
✘ 1 tbsp agave/maple syrup
✘ 1.5 cups plant-based milk of your choice
✘ 2 tbsp cocoa powder
✘ 2 tbsp agave/maple syrup
✘ 2.5 tbsp plant-based milk of your choice
✘ Fresh fruit of your choice
1. In a blender add your oats and pulse until a fine flour texture has formed (if you have a high powered blender, you can probably skip this step).
2. Then add the rest of the crepe batter ingredients and blend until completely smooth.While the batter is resting, heat your pan over medium/low heat.
3. Using a 1/3 measuring cup, spoon out 1 crepe in your pan. Either use a ladle to spread the batter around to make it thin, or turn the pan in a circular motion. The key to crepes is getting the batter thin! Let the pancakes cook for 3-4 minutes on each side (making sure they don't burn).
4. For the chocolate sauce: Combine all ingredients and mix well. If too dry, add more milk. If too wet, add more cocoa powder.
5. Add any fresh fruit combo to your crepes, drizzle with tahini, and chocolate sauce.