1. Drain and rinse soaked cashews. Add cashews and water to a blender or food processor and blend until completely smooth. Add 2 sundried tomatoes and blend until just combined.
2. In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions.
3. In a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat, add minced garlic and sundried tomatoes. Add a few splashes of water as it's cooking to prevent sticking/burning. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the garlic has started to brown.
4. Add the mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, oregano, basil, salt & pepper, and cook for another 5 minutes (until mushrooms have started to release water).
5. Turn the heat down to low and add the blended cashew sauce to the veggie mixture. Add the nutritional yeast, and stir to combine.
6. Once pasta is done cooking, drain and add to the sauce. Toss to combine.
7. Add a handful of fresh chopped basil on top.
For the video tutorial see video below (YouTube: Maddie Lymburner):