This tastes just like dessert for breakfast! But, it's made with all healthy, whole food ingredients to start your day off right and nourish your body. This strawberry banana baked oatmeal will be a new family favourite in your house!
✘ 3 cups rolled oats
✘ 3 cups plant milk of your choice
✘ 1 tsp cinnamon
✘ 1/3 cup shredded coconut
✘ 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
✘ 4 medjool dates + 3 tbsp hot water (mashed into a smooth paste)
✘ 10 small/medium strawberries (diced into 4's) + some for topping
✘ 1 small banana (sliced) + some for topping
- Preheat oven to 375F or 190C
In a 9 inch baking dish combine all dry ingredients and mix until the cinnamon has coated the oats.
- Next, mix in your milk and date paste and stir until the date paste is well combined.
- Stir in chopped fruit and top with extra sliced bananas and strawberries.
- Bake for 45 mins-1hr. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Top with your fav toppings! Mine is fresh coconut yogurt and a drizzle fo maple syrup!